Re: redhat-6.0: New Enlightenment focus behaviour

>I see something similar - sloppy focus seems to only get transferred
>to the window under the pointer if the pointer actually crosses the
>window frames border.  If I switch desktops using alt+shift+arrow and
>the mouse pointer lands squarely in the middle of a gnome-terminal,
>and possibly other apps (emacs being a definite) the focus does not go
>to the app - it's dead.

 Perhaps the expected EnterNotify events are not being generated, since the
pointer isn't being moved into the window - the window is being moved under
the pointer. Could be common with these apps because they don't have lots of
little subwindows which would generate an EnterNotify event as soon as you
started moving the mouse.

 - Michael Rogers