Re: Unresolved dependency Errors

Start with RPMs from the lowest level and work your way up using --nodeps
as you upgrade. glib, gtk+, imlib, ORBit, gnome-libs, gnome-core,
control-center, etc. If you've installed stuff from source distribution
and then you're trying to upgrade with RPM, you'd be best off removing the
previous version with 'make uninstall' before you upgrade with RPM.