Unresolved dependency Errors

    Can someone tell me how I should work around the unresolved dependency
errors when installing Gnome.  When I run rpm -Uvh * to install packages I
get this failed dependencies message. The dependencies are when I am
installing the gtk+ and glib packages.  I got Gnome running by using rpm
--nodeps but I also didn't have top title bar on my windows.  If I could
figure out how to make the install as user friendly as possible I could help
with some documentation on the setup.  I have not worked with RPM as I have
been using Slackware Linux.

Thanks,
Bryan