Re: Did GNOME go 1.0 too early?

I think it's undoubtedly the RPM files. Are you building SRPM files or
installing binary ones? I'm not familiar with SuSE's RPM setup, but I'm
not quite sure what they would have done to make the files so different
from Red Hat's setup. Try building from SRPM, and if that fails then you
should be able to build from source distribution with no problems.

Cody