Re: Getting a PPP Connection

Michael Vanderford wrote:

> I have found that using kppp "kde's" dialup application, works very well.
> there should be a menu entry called "KDE MENU" or something close to it.
> click the Sub-Menu entry called INTERNET and select kppp.
> you will need the Primary and Secondary DNS  settings provided by your
> ISP you michael also need to use a static IP address 0.0.0.0

I don't have a KDE Menu in my Gnome menu.  Is there supposed to be one?
I just installed Gnome a couple of weeks ago from the latest RPM's on
the Gnome site, so it should all be relatively new.  I'd love to have a
KDE menu, as I used to use KDE (and continue to install KDE software).

--
Matt Harrell
mharrell@voyager.net