Re: libpng, mlib and Enlightenment ..<SOS>:-).

I assume you are talking about imlib when you say mlib :)

Try deleting the file config.cache that was created the first time you ran
configure for that library, then rerun configure.  If that does not fix
your problem, post the exact error message given (that often helps), and
the relevant section of config.log.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au