Re: GTK+ Compile problems

Hi, I just want to say that I can't get Gnome to compile on
IRIX. Neither using cc nor gcc. gtk+ and glib goes fine. Imlib goes
more or less fine except that I have to link manually some places by
adding -lglib at the end. Orbit I have never been able to
compile. Does anybody have any experience with IRIX? Is it implicit
that you have to use gcc and not cc.

/erik
--
 \|/ ____ \|/  Erik M. Hansen <martino@daimi.au.dk>