Re: GUI of Windows2001 (my gut reaction, then something for cons

+++ Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 10:28:37AM -0400 +++
nelson-gnome@crynwr.com e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Paul Dorman writes:
>  > A second thing I'd like to say is that the open source community, as
>  > abhorent as the very concept may be, might be forced to secure
>  > intellectual property rights over technology developed within the
>  > community.
>
> "Free speech" mean tolerating all speech, even speech aimed at
> eliminating free speech.

Uh-oh... This is going in the direction of the usual

Self-protecting democracy <---> Democracy which allows self-destruction
American democracy        <---> European democracy
Libertarianism            <---> Liberalism
Guns                      <---> Gun control

thread.

Thus, allow me to say "Hitler." to terminate this discussion according
to Godwin's Law.

mawa
--
( ) Artikel Nr. RFC0793  Netzhemd aus Glasfaser-GeWWW       kbps 64,00
                         Größe: [ ] SSL  [ ] HTML  [ ] XML