RE: ANNOUNCE: gnomba 0.1

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Marc Wilson wrote:

> 'Cept it doesn't work. <sigh>
>
> I can browse all my Windows machines (which is a trick, 'cause Samba itself
> claims it can't see my NT Server, but gnomba can), but I can't map anything.
> As soon as I try, I get this:

> Usage: smbmount //server/share mountpoint [options ...]
> Version 2.0.5a

(normally I wouldn't cc to the list, but a lot of people are asking this
or pointing it out.)
sorry, I made the announcment yesterday without grabbing the latest samba.
which of course ment that they went and changed the syntax for mounting on
me.  (The core dumb shouldn't happen either way, I'll have to look at
that)

I've got a couple of things I want to fix that people pointed out to me,
I'll try and have something new up later tonight or tomorrow.

thanks
-chris
Christopher Rogers      http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf
gandalf@pobox.com       gandalf@darkcorner.net

why bother learning when ignorance is instantaneous. -Hobbes