Re: ANNOUNCE: gnomba 0.1

> I can browse all my Windows machines (which is a trick, 'cause Samba itself
> claims it can't see my NT Server, but gnomba can), but I can't map anything.

I have just installed gnomba, and, "miracle" I can see all the server of our network. But I can't
"mount any of the exported folder.
Why ?
Maybe, because the access is protected by a login and a password, and gnomba don't ask for it. So,
if I am not wrong could it be possible to and such a feature ?

Thank's for all.
--
            La vie est belle          Pierre Léonard

http://www.teaser.fr/~pleonard        Pierre.Leonard@teaser.fr
Prescom                               Tel : 01 30 85 55 61
Tel: 01 39 02 71 67