Re: gtk+ and gtk-engines slow

Just my 2 cents here. Why does a library (IMLIB) have user preferences
associated with it? User's are expected to configure applications, not
libraries. Since the cache is not, as I understand it, shared between
programs, each program should make it's own caching choice. A single config
file is not the way: a good setting for GNOME will be bad for E, the reverse
is also sure to be true.

-- Jeff