Re: gtk+ and gtk-engines slow

Just because Mexico's schools are going to use the GNOME
project, it does not mean that the whole GNOME system should
be around their systems and desires. This is just my 0.02 cents.
There are always new technologies/innovations/advancements in
the computer world which not all countries/projects can keep up
with. And even if there are a million computers in Mexico running
GNOME, I'm pretty sure there are a million other computers out
there.
Again, just my 0.02