[OT, COMPLAINT] There's never enough time! Plea for help/suggestions

This is a little off topic, but it _is_ relevant to my usage of Gnome
(or lack thereof)...

I work full-time and have a 1 yr old child. Now, I know there are
other people on this list with kids, I saw a post that someone had
just become a father, and Linus has two kids of his own, gosh darn it,
a job, AND the Linux kernel, so how is it that Linus can release a new
kernel and you all can keep up with all the new releases of Gnome,
while I can barely manage to find time to skim the traffic on this
list? I have the Gnome panel from 0.99.0 running and nothing else
Gnome.

Any suggestions from people with kids or otherwise time-intensive
small beings in their homes are welcome.

=wl

--
Willy Lee uses some form of Emacs      http://www.jps.net/willy2
ICQ-UIN: 7570905             "People hardly ever make use of the