Re: Trouble compiling gnome-libs-0.99.4 on Solaris 2.5.1

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> *esound is working for the most part.  I can use esdplay to play sounds,
> but it does crap out, (actually it doesn't but enlightenment does) when
> enlightenment asks for it to cache a sound.  I think esound is closing
> the socket before enlightenment is done or something.  I haven't looked
> too closely at it.

Same here -- I've got E and esound both compiled and allegedly working,
but they don't play nicely together.  I figure when I get more time I'll
either try to debug it or try the configure option to turn off esound
support in E.

> After you get all of the support libs in place it goes pretty easy.  I
> must say that I am impressed with the portability of it all.  Awesome
> work folks!

Well, that's the problem.  I didn't know where to fetch libXpm from.
But I see now that www.sunfreeware.com has libXpm-4.7 (thanks, Matt),
so I'm downloading it and will be trying again.

Zach