AA canvas question

Hi,

Using the aa canvas, horizontal and vertical lines appear to be drawn
incorrectly if a width of one unit or pixel is specified.  Instead of
a 1 pixel wide black line being drawn, a 2 pixel wide dark grey line
is drawn.  I presume that this is the result of the antialiasing, but
but 2 pixel/unit lines are drawn correctly (ie 2 black pixels wide).

I can post code if necesary, but the behaviour can be seen in
test-gnome (look at the Lines section; there is a horizontal line
across the middle of the network of lines).

Lyndon