Re: GNOME FTP mirrors

> >   I mirror ftp.gnome.org twice a day on rpmfind.net under
> > linux/redhat-labs/gnome, using a registered user account .
> > In turn rpmfind.net provides FTP/HTTP/rsync accesses and a very good
> > bandwidth (MIT, Boston, USA).
>
> what kind of mirror is that?? everything there is very out of date.. looks
> like the stuff on the redhat 5.2 cd!
>
> i think it would be great to mirror the latest RPM releases.. ftp.gnome.org
> is always full  and its hard to grab the newest RPM's anywhere elese
> if anybody can help with setting me up with a login/pass to the ftp i would
> be happy to provide a RPM ftp mirror @ cmn3.cmn.net

  Yep sorry, wrong path. the actual daily mirror is under /linux/gnome.org
not /linux/redhat-labs/gnome ... Sorry I need to start cleaning up rufus,
they is too many old stuff, and the mirror.default file is quite a mess,

Daniel

--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :