Re: Volunteer for developement of presentation tools

Daniel Veillard <Daniel.Veillard@w3.org> writes:

>   Ok, got it, compiled it and had a look, seems that there is still
> a bit of work to be done :-), no proble he's volunteer. I guess the next
> step is to discuss design and architecture with him ...

Excuse me for this silly question, but how does this program work and what
is it supposed to do ?

All I get when starting achtung is the `Page 1' label at the left and one
blank page in the middle ... ?

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/