Re: Volunteer for developement of presentation tools

> as for the canvas side of things, we're basically kind of waiting until
> ezpaint is done and then we can just use ezpaint for the editting
> capabilities ... (well we're not really waiting, we're busy doing
> other things, but we need to blame it on something)

I would suggest we work on other areas of Achtung which are
independent of any canvas work that depends on EzPaint.

For example, the Outline mode for presentations code does not need
EzPaint nor the internal style/slide manager requires any of that.

Miguel.