Re: Volunteer for developement of presentation tools

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > as for the canvas side of things, we're basically kind of waiting until
> > ezpaint is done and then we can just use ezpaint for the editting
> > capabilities ... (well we're not really waiting, we're busy doing
> > other things, but we need to blame it on something)
>
> I would suggest we work on other areas of Achtung which are
> independent of any canvas work that depends on EzPaint.

A good suggestion but feel free to help with EZPaint too... I have some
sort of basic framework in place again, it isn't finished - I have to fix
a couple of things - most of the work after that is writing each of the
items, writing little properties-widgets (like a line style option menu,
etc.), it's really a lot of small independent tasks.

Anyway, I don't want to be a bottleneck... ;-) (I realize the real holdup
is gnome-libs 1.0...)

Havoc