Re: Couple of control-center .desktop oddities...

> Just updated for the first time since the weekend, and noticed that
> share/control-center has changed a bit. I also noticed that the
> screensaver-properties.desktop is getting installed twice into two
> different locations, once to
> share/control-center/Workspace/screensaver.desktop by
> control-center/capplets/screensaver-properties/Makefile, and to
> share/control-center/Desktop/screensaver.destop by
> control-center/capplets/Makefile. The first case, .../Workspace/...
> doesn't show up in gnomecc or the menu as there is not .directory file
> in the Workspace directory. Also, Enlightenment.desktop is still being
> installed into the .../Workspace/... directory, so e-conf doesn't show
> up at all in gnomecc currently.

I removed e-conf from the Makefile.am, so it should install correctly now.
I don't think that control-center/capplets/Makefile.am touches
screensaver.desktop.  Please try removing your share/control-center directory,
re-run autogen.sh, and reinstall again.

Thanks,
-Jonathan