Re: Couple of control-center .desktop oddities...

Removing e-conf completely from the build is not quite what I had in
mind, it is still useful and in use by quite a few people, I'm just not
sure which directory the desktop file for e-conf should be put, perhaps
the Workspace directory? The build this morning was to a completely
clean /opt/gnome, had removed everything and built from scratch, but
just for grins I removed the share/control-center just now, updated
control-center from anoncvs, and tried again. While e-conf didn't build
at all, I still got two screensaver-properties.desktop files, one in the
Desktop directory, added by the Makefile.am in
control-center/capplets/screensaver-properties, and one in the Workspace
directory, added by the Makefile.am in
control-center/capplets/screensaver-properties/screensaver-desktops.
Also the two screensaver-properties.desktop files are not exactly the
same, I'm not sure which is more current, but they are both currently in
cvs, just in the two different directories.

--
TTFN
MikeB