e-conf not working

Hey guys,

I've just managed to get 0.99.8 installed and I really like it, but
I'm having trouble configuring enlightenment. Basicaly it does not show
up at all in the control center under workspace.
I can't see anything of use in my .xsession-errors.

All the following have been compiled from tar balls under egcs-1.1.1 and
glibc-2.1:

freetype-1.1
libaudiofile-0.1.5
esound-0.2.7
guile-1.3
glib-1.1.15
gtk+-1.1.15
imlib-1.9.3
gtk-engines-0.4
ORBit-0.3.98
gnome-libs-0.99.8.1
libgtop-0.99.2
guile-gtk-0.14
libgtop-bindings-0.99.2
libxml-0.99.5
libPropList-0.8.3
control-center-099.8.1
enlightenment-conf-0.10
gnome-core-0.99.8.1

Any ideas?

Adam.
--
Signs of crime: screaming or cries for help.
                -- from the Brown Security Crime Prevention Pamphlet