Re: Progress bars

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 05:54:45PM +0100, Matthias Warkus wrote:
> Iagno should use a progress bar, too, when loading a new tile set,
> since sometimes this can take quite long.

You mean you want a window to pop up with something like "Loading
tiles..." and a progress bar?  How long does this really take for you?
I ask because, at least on my system, it would probably take longer to
show another window or whatever than it takes to actually load the new
tile set.

--
Ian Peters		``Never attribute to malice what can be explained
ipeters@acm.org			by stupidity'' -- Hanlon's Razor