Progress bars

I think there are two places in Gnome where progress bars are sorely
needed. Electric Eyes should display such a bar when creating index
files/directories. Recently I tried to open a directory with a couple
of roughly 2000x1000 JPEGs, and ee seemed to lock up. I'd appreciate
it if the activity was somehow made visible.

Iagno should use a progress bar, too, when loading a new tile set,
since sometimes this can take quite long.

TIA

mawa
--
The day-to-day travails of the Windows programmer are so amusing to
most of us who are fortunate enough never to have been one -- like