Re: Ack! What did you do to make the pager so slow

The new version of the pager takes window stacking order into account.
This is probably what is causing the slowdown (the older pager would
sometimes get the stacking order wrong on the pager display).

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/