Buglist rejected this: Gnumeric 0.11 aggregation widget can only be used once

I tried to send this to submit@bugs.gnome.org, but I got an
incomprehensible error back.  I am not going to use the bug reporting
system if it is impossible to figure out.

Package: Gnumeric
Version: 0.11

When I change the aggreagation widget (? the little thingy at the lower
right corner that says SUM, MIN, MAX, AVERAGE, COUNT), it can never be
changed again.  Gnumeric complains this:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from '(unknown)' to 'GtkMenu'

** CRITICAL **: file gnumeric-util.c: line 211 (gnumeric_popup_menu):
assertion 'GTK_IS_MENU (menu)' failed.

Somewhere a pointer is getting fux0red.

Gnome is latest from ftp.geo.net as of 16 February, Linux 2.2.1, glibc
2.0.

Cheers,
-Jeffrey