Re: Suggestion

On Aug/25/1999, Jean Raymond Chauviere wrote:

> OUAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ( enthousiastic approbation )
> Where I can find the procmail sources ?

	I'm sending you the README, which has several mirrors and info, by
	private email :-) But anyway, you can find it in every Debian mirror,
	under /pub/debian/dists/potato/main/source/mail, I think. It's the
	procmail-<version>.orig.tar.gz file.

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |             I release thee. Go.
mailto:ask4it@bigfoot.com        |            My servant you'll be,