Re: Suggestion

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Jean Raymond Chauviere wrote:

> I don't want to filter, I only want to have a better seeing in the list of
> the messages I receive from different lists.
> Is it a problem for this list to do what is done by others ?
> Usually list managed by majordomo can offer this service.

I would assume that it is possible, but perhaps those who run the list
don't like it.  If you have procmail available to you, I know it is
possible to pre-pend [Gnome] or whatever on the subject line, don't
remember how off the top of my head.

Christopher Rogers

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.