Re: Suggestion

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Jean Raymond Chauviere wrote:

> I don't want to filter, I only want to have a better seeing in the list of
> the messages I receive from different lists.
> Is it a problem for this list to do what is done by others ?
> Usually list managed by majordomo can offer this service.

I would assume that it is possible, but perhaps those who run the list
don't like it.  If you have procmail available to you, I know it is
possible to pre-pend [Gnome] or whatever on the subject line, don't
remember how off the top of my head.

-chris

Christopher Rogers      http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf
gandalf@pobox.com       gandalf@darkcorner.net

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.