Re: Suggestion

On Aug/24/1999, Jean Raymond Chauviere wrote:

> I receive all my message in ONE folder named 'inbox' like many others...

	Anyway, even if you receive mail in that folder, and even if you're not
	root, and all the things you said, you could run procmail. You just have
	to compile it and then use a script to filter your mail through it. I do
	this way in my faculty, with no problems. The script is explained in
	procmail's man page.

	If you can't compile procmail, or your MUA doesn't handle any kind of
	folders ... well, then I'll shut up :-) Just trying to help, anyway.

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |    Jesus lived his life in a cheap hotel
mailto:ask4it@bigfoot.com        |         On the edge of Route 66 yeah