Re: Problems, Ideas, Other

* bob@cs.csoft.net (bob@cs.csoft.net) wrote:
> We are loosing ground to KDE. KDE is assimilating the strengths of GNOME
> and GNOME is loosing some of its strengths.

For goodness sake! This is very close to rude.

KDE is a year (*one year*) of development _ahead_ of Gnome.

Gnome has been *catching up* with KDE at an _astonishing_ rate.

One year of development is a huge lead.

I already consider some parts of Gnome to be superior to equivalent
parts of KDE.

Gnome developers are working very hard, surprisingly quickly, and
KDE's lead in the desktop has all but vanished.

Losing ground indeed!

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |