Re: Heh! Maybe I can help! (was: Icons)

Michael Stearne wrote:

> I see in the screen shot that the windows have the MacOS 8.5 (NeXT)
> style scroll bars, up/down arrows at the bottom.  Is this a part of a
> newer release of GNOME or something else.

It's hacked gtk engine. I'm not sure what engine Tigert is using, it
looks to me like a tweaked Xenophilia. Look at
http://gtk.themes.org/minithemes.cgi?search=Xenophilia for details. Its
hackish nature makes it impossible to restore default order when you
change back to usual engine, so please use with care.

AFAIK gtk 1.4 will make them configurable via gtkrc files.

> Also, I see a Trash Can. When did that show up?

In the HEAD branch of gmc, I believe.

-- BlackWine