Re: Heh! Maybe I can help! (was: Icons)

+++ Sat, Aug 07, 1999 at 08:49:47PM +0200 +++
Kuba Winnicki e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Matthias Warkus wrote:
>
> > When will Tigert next paint an icon? Next year maybe?
>
> If you could take a look http://tigert.gimp.org/screenshot.png you would
> find Tigert is working on new GNOME icons.

I feel very relieved that this problem looks like it's only a
problem with communication and/or my intelligence, not with Tigert.

But seriously, where on the Gnome page is a link or a message that
tells me that work is being done on icons?

mawa
--
Dyson Spheres for sale!
For further information, call Hydrogen 21 cm