Re: White Space (Re: UI suggestion: gnome-dock)

When it comes to the text/icons/both issue, I hate to say that MS may have
gotten it right with UI. IMHO the logical way to change the settings on a
toolbar would be to right click on it to get a context menu, then select
"icons only" or "text only" also sometimes it's useful to have different
programs have this set differeently so having this be a global property
isn't always ideal.

>From a UI standpoint, which makes more sense: right clicking on something
you want to change the properties of, or going into control center (a
completely different app) to change it?

--Ben