Re: What is that applet!?

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Daniel Serodio wrote:
> > Down the bottom-left, an applet holding a load of app icons to the right
> > of the penguin. I'm told it's Mini-commander, but I don't see how to
> > configure it to use these. It's got 8 icons btw :)

it's actually very easy to add mini-launchers to this!  all you have to do
is open up the 'foot menu' and drag whatever menu entry you want into the
mini commander!  simple and elegant i must say. ;-)

-----
Flanders!  My socks feel dirty!  Gimme some water to wash 'em!

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Boy-Scoutz N The Hood