Debian: libgnome32, libgnomesupport0, libgnomeui32 not availible?

Hi

I wonder if someone can help me.
When I try to install the Gnome version of X-Chat for Debian, or
Enlightenment-config for Debian, i get the following errors:

libgnome32 does not appear to be availible
libgnomesupport0 does not appear to be availible
libgnomeui32 does not appear to be availible

Does anyone know why this is, and where I can get them / what package I
need to get. Im using Debian, and have Gnome working, but these missing
and unavailible dependancys are stopping me installing two gnome
programs.

Thanks in advance.

Paul