Re: Debian: libgnome32, libgnomesupport0, libgnomeui32 not availible?

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Paul Ryder wrote:

> I wonder if someone can help me.
> When I try to install the Gnome version of X-Chat for Debian, or
> Enlightenment-config for Debian, i get the following errors:
>
> libgnome32 does not appear to be availible
> libgnomesupport0 does not appear to be availible
> libgnomeui32 does not appear to be availible
>
> Does anyone know why this is, and where I can get them / what package I
> need to get. Im using Debian, and have Gnome working, but these missing
> and unavailible dependancys are stopping me installing two gnome
> programs.

I don't know if you are running slink or potato, but I am running the most
current potato and here's what dpkg says:
telmer:~$ dpkg --list libgnome*
Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name            Version        Description
+++-===============-==============-============================================
pn  libgnome-dev    <none>         (no description available)
pn  libgnome-perl   <none>         (no description available)
pn  libgnome0       <none>         (no description available)
pn  libgnome31      <none>         (no description available)
ii  libgnome32      1.0.8-0.1      The Gnome libraries
ii  libgnomesupport 1.0.8-0.1      The Gnome libraries (Support libraries)
ii  libgnomeui32    1.0.8-0.1      The Gnome libraries (User Interface)

and here is my apt sources.list:
deb http://www.debian.org/~ljlane/downloads enlightenment/
deb http://www.debian.org/~jules/gnome-stage-2 unstable main
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free