Re: Debian: libgnome32, libgnomesupport0, libgnomeui32 not availible?

    Paul> Hi I wonder if someone can help me.  When I try to install
    Paul> the Gnome version of X-Chat for Debian, or
    Paul> Enlightenment-config for Debian, i get the following errors:

    Paul> libgnome32 does not appear to be availible libgnomesupport0
    Paul> does not appear to be availible libgnomeui32 does not appear
    Paul> to be availible

    Paul> Does anyone know why this is, and where I can get them /
    Paul> what package I need to get. Im using Debian, and have Gnome
    Paul> working, but these missing and unavailible dependancys are
    Paul> stopping me installing two gnome programs.

I'm sure the FAQ has a pointer to
http://www.debian.org/~jim/debian-gtk-gnome, and if not, it should
have.

I've got
"deb http://www.debian.org/~jim/debian-gtk-gnome/gnome-stage-slink unstable main"
in my /etc/apt/sources.list file and it seems to be fine.

By the way, this is really a Debian packaging question, so it would be
better asked there, or filed as a bug against the Debian packages
you're installing.  There are already too many downstream packaging
questions in this list :)

Kenny.

--
ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh.