Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

+++ Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 01:41:08AM +0200 +++
Drazen Kacar e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Unless I want to share data with a user whose home directory is on
> another partition.
[schnibble]
> Unless I have data on multiple machines.
[schnibble]
> For a small and limitted universe, such as one user on one host.

Wow. I see. You were envisaging something much more large-scale than
I'd thought of. My apologies.

Nevertheless, we should try to implement it on top of an already
existant database system, if possible. Berkeley DB probably isn't
powerful enough - would SQL be overkill?

mawa
--
Why do we always have to talk about love?  Because our parents were
sickos, and we're starved for it.