Panel Test

Hi,

Whenever I start 'panel' now, after a gnome reinstall (new
SuSE rpm's), I get a blank dialog with the title 'Panel Test'
and that's as far as panel gets.

If I run panel from the xterm, the error I see is:
XView warning: SERVER_IMAGE_PIXMAP: Unable to get geometry
(Server Image package).

I'm sure the answer is staring right at my thick noggin but
I haven't figured it out yet and any handy pointers would be
much appreciated. Sorry if it's come up before, I'm somewhat
new on this list. thanks.

--
Brendan McEnaney
http://world/~mcenaney