New E

What a relief...

I got the new E rpms from contrib last night, enlightenment-0.15.5-100
(release 100?) and after installing it, the mouse freeze problem seems to
have gone away. I can make rubber-bands on the desktop and then click the
foot menu, I can use the right mouse button as much as I want with no
freeze.

Thank you Rasterman or whomever made those timely E rpms.

There is one new thing in this version of E that I cannot figure out. When
I log in I get a full color pager with four panes. This one appears
on the desktop in addition to gnome-pager. I cannot stop it from
appearing at startup even if I have killed it in the last session. Its
very cool, it does popup zooming on mouseover, but its very slow to
redraw.

Does anyone know how to disable this E pager?

-FDS