Re: Another GMC suggestion/request

+++ Mon, Apr 05, 1999 at 02:49:57PM -0500 +++
Miguel de Icaza e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> > Back to someone's suggestion of using "C-s"... That works nicely. Is
> > that a leftover from console-Midnight Commander ? Problem I just saw
> > though - I tried it and it worked. Next time I try it though, hitting
> > "C-s" takes me to the file I "looked" for previously. I doesn't ask for
> > the new search item ! Any ideas there ?
>
> Press C-s again to go to the next match.
>
> And yes, C-s is being handled by the generic mc engine :-)

Hm. For me, C-s doesn't work in Gnome mc (4.5.29). It just works on
the console. Am I doing something wrong? I just hit C-s and enter
some letters, I even hit Return, but nothing happens.

mawa
--
Troll, troll, troll your post
Gently down the feed