Re: Another GMC suggestion/request

Well, I just learned something... I didn't realize that you could
"spell" out the filename you were looking for like that, using Windows
Explorer, at least. As I mentioned, I've seen it available in some "File
Open" dialog boxes, but was unaware of it in Explorer.

Back to someone's suggestion of using "C-s"... That works nicely. Is
that a leftover from console-Midnight Commander ? Problem I just saw
though - I tried it and it worked. Next time I try it though, hitting
"C-s" takes me to the file I "looked" for previously. I doesn't ask for
the new search item ! Any ideas there ?

Regards,
Hall