Re: rpm files

cyberclay <cclay@fastlane.net> writes:
>   It seems to me that there are a lot of GNOME users who use rpm packages.
> For this reason, it seems to me that it would be worthwhile to create some
> updated rpms.

It seems to me that although a lot of Gnome users do indeed use rpms,
another lot of us simply *don't* use them.  I wonder if a different
channel (maybe yet another mailing list) should be used to discuss
Rpm/Red Hat specific Gnome problems.  This would certainly reduce
traffic in gnome list and make it less annoying for us "alternative"
distribution users.

Best regards,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co