Re: SaveYourself command?????

James Green <gnome@cyberstorm.demon.co.uk> writes:
> I just got this one myself. It was the first time I'd run gnome on this
> installation, and I hadn't got past clicking the gnome foot, then
> opening the Settings menu and was hovering over the entries; bang it
> came up. Didn't have time to run anything else! My machine is pretty
> fast (K6-2 300Mhz 64Mb RAM).

I've seen more or less the same in my P250 with 64 megs RAM (fast
enough too).  When you keep the panel menus open for some time, the
message box shows up.  It seems to me that the panel is unable to
answer to the session manager requests when the menus are displayed,
and that makes the session manager think the panel is broken or
something.

Just my 2 cents,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co