sendmail resolved

Hi out there,

perhaps you remember that I had troubles sending mails with netscape after an
enlightment  problem...

thought I add to the archives what seemed to have caused the problem:

    Sth was messed up in the /tmp directory  (don't ask me what, but I deleted
everything and now things work fine again )

bye the way the preview stuff in the control-center theme selector didn't work
anymore neither. This works again too.

If one of the guru's out there has a minute or two, it would be very nice to
explain,
why my problems where related to /tmp, ( read 'why and how gnome uses /tmp')

remo