esound feature request

Hello!

  I  am using  esound for  quite  some time,  and  I've found  it as  an
extremely useful thing.
  I don't  know how  it works  exactly, I  hope I  won't write  too much
stupid things in the followings.
  Esound  will be  more more  professional, if  it can  be installed  as
setuid root, and  it could use the default linux  realtime scheduler. It
can  avoid the  sound-problems with  high load.  Is it  possible to  do?
Will it affect other realtime tasks?
  Can the stream-playing  be put realtime also? If yes,  esound cound be
a very good base  for writing modules, and demos could  be used this for
downloading the  samples, and play them.  It of course will  be required
putch changing  and any  other features to  be implemented,  like volume
envelope (which are already in the TODO file).
  How about it?

dLux
--
< Szabó, Balázs Tibor - dLux >