Re: mc ongoing bug

Ronald de Man <deman@win.tue.nl> writes:

> Then either you're running gmc from a non-writable directory, or
> you have a limit on the size of coredumps.
>
> You don't need the coredump itself as long as you can reproduce the
> problem (which you can). Just do:
>
> gdb
> file /usr/local/bin/gmc
> attach <pid of gmc>
> continue
> <now make gmc crash by right clicking on an icon>
> bt

  I think you may be confusing yourself as to what the problem *is*
here? This problem is (described in earlier postings in this thread)
that the `file listing' panel of gmc does not let go of the cursor
when, for example, selecting view on a file from the right mouse-click
popup context menu. There is *no* crash here.

--
Mike.