Re: SGML tools for Solaris (is SGMLtools portable???)
- From: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>
- To: Frederic Devernay <devernay istar fr>
- Cc: Mark Galassi <rosalia cygnus com>, "GNOME, gnome-list gnome org" <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: SGML tools for Solaris (is SGMLtools portable???)
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:45:41 -0600 (MDT)
Frederic> I think I'll try out the newest sgmltools soon and hope
Frederic> it'll work better!
OK, but these days you might be better off just grabbing jade and
(after an unzip -a) building it with "./configure".
] [Thread Prev