Re: SGML tools for Solaris (is SGMLtools portable???)

thanks Mark for that reply!

In fact, I don't want to use RPM on Solaris, because on our system
/usr/local is shared but /usr is not, and I don't want to have to install
every package on every machine. For now, I'm using GNU stow, which is the
easiest package management system -no spec file -
(http://www.gnu.org/software/stow/) and I tried to build SGMLtools step
by step using the various tar files coming from the various places. As
far as I remember, the hardest think was to remove dependency on a /usr
and /etc installation.

I think I'll try out the newest sgmltools soon and hope it'll work
better!

fdy
begin:vcard
n:Devernay;Frédéric