Re: strange panel/applet problem

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 12:39:12PM +0200, Michael Lausch wrote:
> If let the gnome-session start the panel, i can't add applets from
> outside the panel.
> If i start the panel from the commandline, it works.

I think I know what's happening, it may be that gnome-session sets the
DISPLAY variable differently then it is set on the normal sessions ...
hmmm ... this is a bug in the panel ... it was a quick hack, but we need
a way to convert to a unified display string for reading the cookie

so I got two bugs on my "panel-bug-queue" now, the launcher applet crash
and this

George